Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Heartbeat

I am so relieved... today we not only saw, but heard our baby's heartbeat. It was so beautiful.
It really is something I will never forget.

Unfortunately I was such a nervous wreck about this appointment that I was super-bitch the past 2 days. DH even cancelled a class yesterday because I yelled (sent 40 text messages in a minute) about how he is never home and I needed help buying cases of water.. I almost cried when I found out bath and bodyworks no longer has antibacterial soap... So.. it was going to be one of those days.. But I think just being so anxious really sent me into hormone overload.

I guess I need to start one of those baby updates.. Later in the week... today, I'm just thrilled and so happy. Poor DH, I think he wants to tell the whole world. He even changed his Facebook status to 108.. trying to be cryptic I guess. :)


4 comments :

  1. That is so amazing!!! We went last week (I was a little shy of 6 weeks) and they saw the yolk sac but no HB. We are going back tomorrow for another US and I am soooooo anxious/nervous. I just caught up on all of your posts and saw that you lost your mom… my mom died 6 years ago and it has made this whole infertility struggle so much harder. And of course now that I finally have good news I want her here even more. I feel for you and I’ll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I didn't reply sooner (Stupid template and no reply button) I love your blog- such great ideas for the home. How did your US go? I've been thinking of you. Hugs. I know your mom is looking down upon you.

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately we lost our baby last week :(. They found the HB at our 2nd ultrasound but it was very low and then a week later it was gone. I am just devastated. But I will continue to follow along with you journey and pray that everything continues to go well for you and your little one.

      Delete
  2. This is amazing news!! Keep growing little baby!

    ReplyDelete