Monday, July 14, 2014

Trying to Stay on the Positive Side

In HPT News: still faint.. but later on today I turned a $ store test on not morning pee..

Anyway... I was a little worried all day today and I am trying to stay positive.. I can't say enough how lucky I am for the support I get. It is amazing how I have some really dear friends that I've never met... yet they know more about me than most. And there are some that I have met, word cannot describe how much your help and comfort get me through..

So to cheer myself up today I got my nails done today... I figure if I have to take 3 shots a day... which means I have 3 band-aids on at any given time.. I might as well coordinate.
Sometimes it really is the little things that keep you going.

I'm about to go to bed early.. I want to try and be stress-free (ok, less stressed) about tomorrow.

Much love and hugs <3

No comments :

Post a Comment