Saturday, June 28, 2014

Drugs

So every weekend I fill up my not-so-little pill cases for the week. Lately it has been a struggle to get everything in. Luckily I stopped the estrogen last week, the antibiotic yesterday and will stop the letrozole tomorrow (hopefully). But I will also be adding one trigger shot and one booster shot, more lovenox and progesterone suppositories. So I need to make a schedule for all these drugs- I have work from 9am - 11am, so I want to make sure I don't need to take anything during my workday.


**My Drug Schedule**

4 a.m. - Levothyroxine (on empty stomach & can't eat for 90 minutes after ; take 4 hours before calcium or iron or antacids)
5:30 a.m.- Progesterone (vaginal)
6 a.m. - DHEA, Folgard, Vit. D, B12, CoQ10, Prednisone & Lovenox injection (& food)
8:30 a.m. - Prenatal Vitamin (must be 2 hours after eating and 1 hour before eating & not with calcium)
11:30 a.m.- Progesterone (vaginal) and aspirin/calcium combo pill (& food)
5:30 p.m.- Progesterone (vaginal) and CoQ10 gummies
6-7 pm - Metformin (with dinner) and Lovenox injection
11:30 p.m. - Progesterone (vaginal) and Cabergoline (Tuesdays and Fridays only)

I'm glad I did this- because I think I can fit in an antacid during the evenings. My tummy has been feeling pretty crappy with all of these pills.

Even with only 2 hours of work 4 days a week (and my 3 hour commute), I never feel like I've done nothing because these drugs seem to take up a good majority of my day.

No comments :

Post a Comment